Registration payments are handled via the Blue Sombrero registration site. Follow instructions during the checkout process to make your payment via credit or debit card.
Financial Assistance is Available
GWYSL is proud to offer a Registration Fee Financial Assistance Program. We are an all-volunteer organization and receive no public funds. All of our expenses are paid from the registration fees of the children who play. As a result, our ability to provide financial assistance is limited, and will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis. All other factors being equal, priority will be based on the level of volunteer participation in the GWYSL (i.e., active volunteers such as coaches & referees, receive priority.) If you have qualified for Financial Assistance from:
- Free/Reduced School Lunch Program OR
- Section 8 Housing or live in temporary housing
...then you qualify for partial GWYSL Financial Assistance.
During player registration, please add your child's program to the shopping cart and then email email@example.com with your name, your child's name, date of birth and any other relevant information. We ask that scholarship families pay a reduced fee of $25 per child.
An annual "Membership Year (MY)" NON-REFUNDABLE fee of $20.00 is transferred directly from your payment to AYSO National; this happens only once per MY (Fall-->Spring). Our base fee will remain $105.00/season for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020.
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
Any time a player drops out of GWYSL, there is a significant disruption to the league -- it can create a real stress from an administrative standpoint, as well as to the chemistry of the team. Consequently, we ask that you sign up your child(ren) ONLY if you are committed to participating in all games and practices.
We ask that you register your child(ren) ONLY if you are committed to having them participate in all games and practices. Please consider scheduling conflicts before registering.
If your circumstances unexpectedly change and you must take your child(ren) out of the league, here is our new refund policy.
* There is NO refund of the annual $20.00 fee. This fee is processed directly with AYSO and cannot be refunded or transferred to another year after it has been processed.
- If you drop prior to the end of registration, July 30, then you will receive a full refund (100%) of the $105.00/child.
- If you drop after July, but before Opening Day, September 7, then you will receive a partial refund (75%).
- If you drop after September, and return the uniform(s), then you will receive a partial refund (50%).